Thursday, November 3, 2011

Silent Auction - antique language book

Im holding a silent auction to raise funds for my Breakfast with Benefits event, raising funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation. See my other posts about the raffle and the event itself for more details!


I have been donated quite a special item to auction off... An Italian/French phrasebook, printed in 1808.


 



This is a collectors item and the reserve price for it is $50. It was purchased in Italy in 2011 and is in good condition, though delicate. More pictures are available upon request.

Please send through your legitimate bids to my email address global_traveller_2002@hotmail.com and I will keep the bids posted anonymously here on this blog, so you can check in and see how much its going for.

Please pass this post on to anyone who may be interested! The silent auction will be closed on the 10th of november, when I will notify the successful bidder, and we can arrange delivery.

Happy bidding!!

BIDS TO DATE
1) $50
2) $70

BOOK IS SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment